Life at the cottage is perfect...it's when we step outside it that things go wrong! :o) I have finally been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism...after a year long wait. So, although I'm still tired at the moment...it's good to know that we're finally treating it, and that I will eventually get my normal life back! :o) Liz is busy working away...she's tired, but happy!
Davey the dog is now out and about with the others...the boy is wild! His latest vet check wasn't fab - unfortunately his heart murmur appears to be very strong...we're guessing over a Grade 3. Still, at the moment he's showing no clinical signs, so long may it continue.
This would be a great photo if it wasn't for the washing in the background!
Surveying his land...and guarding his chickens!
We've had two new additions to our family since we last posted....blue copper marans....aptly named little Dorrit & big Bertha.
Little Dorrit...
Big Bertha...
The new girls lay lovely chocolate coloured eggs....which compliments the white faverolle eggs beautifully.
Jaco is growing up too...thought you might like to see a pic of him with his big brother, Buzz! We've decided that Jaco is actually a minature Bungle from Rainbow!! :o)
So as not to make the rest of the Chance Cottage creatures jealous...I'll end this post here, with some pics of the other furry babies! :o)
Plunkett & Macleane were not available for photographs! :o)
Happy Easter everyone....x










1 comment:
The two new chickens are really beautiful! Never a dull moment at your's, I reckon!
Flum
Post a Comment