Today, at 5.40pm, we said our final goodbye to our baby boy, Harvey.
He has been a bit quiet for a couple of days...but at 6am this morning collapsed and after being rushed to the vets...was diagnosed with real failure.
Despite treatment he continued to deteriorate and sadly we had to make the painful decision to end his suffering.
He was my furry soulmate for almost 11 years...and I was in no way prepared to say goodbye to him today. He shared some of the happiest times of my life with me...and gave me the strength to get through some of the darkest times.
I can't begin to express in words how much he will be missed by me. He was my faithful companion.
Goodnight Harvey....tonight as I lay my head down to sleep I pray to my God your soul to keep.
My heart physically aches for you...my precious big boy.
Xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment