This is a difficult post to write...hence it's a day late.
Yesterday, Tuesday 18th June, my big beautiful boy...Plunkett...lost his very short battle with cancer. He was diagnosed 6 weeks ago and yesterday I made the heartbreaking decision to end his suffering.
I bought Plunkett for £40 in Newcastle almost 14 years ago. I was 17 years old and he was no more than 6 weeks. He was my first pet...and my sole companion when I left home.
We shared many happy times...and I will never forget those memories we made together.
He really was a special boy and I will miss him more than words can express.
May your soul travel well Plunkett...thank you for loving me and being part of my life for so long. I will have a Plunkett shaped hole in my heart forever more. Run free with your sister now... I'm sure she was waiting there for you.
Love you...and miss you already.
No comments:
Post a Comment