
Paolo
Paolo's Palace!
Paolo looking a wee bit more grown up.
Harvey...lol
Luka, doing something she's very good at...begging!
Davey looking very cheeky after a haircut!
We have recently started a new 'hobby'....making sock monkeys, and other soft toys! I never thought I'd enjoy something so much, but I do. Here is a small selection of our new cuddly family....
Kitty, my first creation.
The second born...
Rufus, Lizzy's first creation.
Eric...my elephant!
Holmes, the monkey I made for my Mummy!










1 comment:
Hi. I'm so happy to see that there are still people who enjoy such lifestyle! Me (Hossein) and my wife (Sara) also love to have plenty of animals around us but our 50 sqm apartment is just too small for such things! So, we're gonna buy just a baby parrot and a baby minha to take care of. and good luck with ur domestic zoo!
Post a Comment