I haven't mentioned this on the blog before, mainly because I haven't been posting regularly. However, I have been applying for universities this year to study Midwifery. I was invited for an interview at Napier University on the 29th of March. The interview went fairly well...we had to write an essay, participate in a panelled group interview & have a brief one to one with the course advisor. I really didn't think I'd have much of a chance seeing as over 800 people applied, 88 of us got interviews...and only 35 places would be offered across the board. However, after a LONG, agonising wait....I got offered a place!!!
So, I will be starting my Bachelor of Midwifery on the 6th September 2010. I really can't wait...I've wanted to do this for so long, but now my dream is becoming a reality!!
I'm sad my Papa isn't here with me to share this, he was VERY determined for me to study Midwifery (his Gran was a Midwife), but Liz and the rest of my family are over the moon.
I'm going to be a Midwife...yipeeee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment