I have decided that I want to take up knitting, so my Gran happily obliged by showing me all the essentials. We ended up knitting for three hours!! I think she's forgotten how much she enjoyed knitting - needless to say she's heading out to buy herself some needles and wool!

My first successful piece of knitting....but what will it become??

My second successful piece of knitting - plain & purl this time!

My Gran getting in to a knitting frenzy!! I had to fight her to get the needles back.

My Papa & I.

My Gran with Liz...being silly, as usual!!

Liz watching my Papa being stupid...lol.
We then went to spend some time with my parents. My Mum, as usual, made us a lovely dinner...I had haggis, neaps & tatties, with gravy...and Liz enjoyed Steak pie, neaps & tatties. Good, traditional YUMMY food! The rest of the evening (until midnight) was spent looking at old photos and school report cards, etc...before we become engrossed in challenging each other on the nintendo DS!!

Let the games begin.

All is well....so far...

Mum, still calm.

It's getting tense now!

So the novelty is wearing off now - my Mum is losing...can you tell?

Champion!
We had such a laaafffff!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment